Science Camp for 5th Grade Students
Here are some important facts for Science Camp 2019-20.
- 5th Grade students have the opportunity to attend Science Camp.
- The camp that they will attend is at C.O.D.E.S at Mile High Pines located in Los Angeles Oaks.
- Dates of camp are October 15-18, 2019
- The price per student is $221.00.
- There are fundraising opportunities through World's Finest Chocolates. Each Case contains 60 bars with different flavors of chocolate bars. Each box sold will fund-raise $30 that will go directly to your student. Please come to the front office to sign the permission slip and get your first box. We require a deposit of $60 for the first box.
Below is information provided from C.O.D.E.S to help prepare for camp, and information for medications, health, arrival, departure, planning checklist, and program variations. This packet has important things that you will need to know about the camp. There is even an example of the 4 day schedule also attached for your reference.
Below is forms that will need to be filled out in order for 5th grade students to attend the Science Camp in 2019-20.
If you have any questions, please contact your 5th Grade Teacher or call the front office.